Saturday, May 8, 2010

Take a Deep Breath – and be Stubborn

Anyone who knows me will honestly tell you I can be really stubborn when I want to be.  I put it down to being a Taurus, others have their own theories that aren’t suitable for this forum.

I’ve got myself to a stage that I’ve accepted things aren’t looking rosy, but this is just going to be another phase in my life and I’m not going to surrender to something I can’t see.  I believe that the speed of response from the health system is giving me the best possible shot at beating whatever “it” is and the astute observation from Tatiana has given us an early warning.

I understand this doesn’t only affect me, these are potentially going to be trying times for my family and friends as well, but I’ve got to be selfish in that this has to be all about me at the moment and I have to ensure my head is in the right space and I’m concentrating on what is right for me to battle/overcome whatever this might be.

No comments:

Post a Comment