Sunday, May 23, 2010

Is That Light I see?

This posting has been a couple of days in the making, literally.


I've tried on numerous occasions to sit down and get it finished, but each time the pain in my shoulders and stomach have meant that I've been able to spend minimum time in front of the laptop.


Even now, every minute or so, I'm getting twinges across my shoulders.


What I've decided is to scrap everything I'd partially done and start again.  Benefit is that my head is a little more sorted now and I might actually say something meaningful.


A lot has happened since the last post, so I'm going to break it all down into a series of mini-posts as much on a subject related basis as I can.  Sorry, means there is more than one post you'll need to read now, but hopefully because they're shorter it will be easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment