Monday, January 10, 2011

Back To The Coal Face - Normality Step 2

Today I returned to work full-time and it felt great.  I went in for a few hours between Christmas and New Year and for two almost full days last week.


But today was the first where I got up to my alarm clock at my "normal" time and went through a normal work routine, with the addition of having breakfast (never used to do that).  Then into the rush hour traffic (albeit reduced as people are still on holiday) and into the office for a normal start time.


Despite having been working from home for some months now, it was still quite hard getting back into the routine of being in the office and doing things.  The personal interaction was great to have and I'm sure by the end of the week, to some extent, my months away will be but a distant memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment