Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Have a Snooze And Wake Up Five Days Later - Or That's How I Feel

My last posting was Friday and despite the title for this post, a lot has happened in that time.


But, by the same token, I concede the last series of posts were somewhat disjointed and "living proof" of what sort of stuff has been going through my head over the last week or so.


As I sit here now getting ready to bring the story up to date, I am having another wave of "vagueness" sweeping over me.  This is therefore not the right time to record some of the toughest times to date.


In fairness to all - me included - I'm going to "park" this exercise until I've been home for a day or so - that does mean you should have some weekend reading to deal with.


Bye for now - off for another nap.  Didn't know napping made you feel so tired.


cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment