Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Worth A Crack

I've been taking the sleeping pills for just over a week now and decided I'd try to sleep last night without taking one.


The result could be best described as a failure - I got 3 hours sleep from 4am and a little broken sleep before that.  So, today I'll be taking things quietly and trying to have a nap at some stage.  That in itself should prove exciting as I've been unsuccessful in previous attempts to grab a nap during the day.


Back to the pills tonight.  Because they have worked so well, I'd almost forgotten what it felt like to try and function on so little sleep.


On another note, my sister Faye came for a visit over the weekend.  She lives in Brisbane, so has been somewhat of an "interested observer" with regards to my trials and successes over the months.  It was great to catch up with her and she has now seen first hand that I'm on the mend.  The weekend was busy (she arrived early Friday morning and flew out again early Monday morning) and quite tiring, but worth it.  Wellington showcased itself well with such great weather and it was an ideal opportunity for a Sunday cruise in the Vette with the roofs off.  Thanks to Ruth S for taking on the early morning airport runs.


Man, I'm tired.  Today is going to be tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment