Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Au Naturale

Before you start getting excited, I'm referring here to the act of sleeping.


I'd decided to try sleeping on Friday night without the aid of any sleeping pills.  It worked just fine, as has each night since.


So, while I'm now free of drugs that stood in my way of having my first beer in oh so many months. it must be said that I don't actually feel like having one - what a quandary!  Free to sample, but no urge to.


I'm sure I'll overcome my "resistance"soon as it doesn't seem natural not to have a drink or two over the holidays.  Will have to watch the intake though as I'm sure my tolerance to alcohol will be considerably lower now.


Check-up with the gang of seven tomorrow - hopefully they'll agree to take Jake out.

No comments:

Post a Comment